Each year, countless drugs hit the market (or remain on the market), posing an unacceptable risk of harm to consumers. When someone experiences the adverse effects of dangerous drugs, Schiller & Hamilton emerge to seek justice.
A dangerous drug lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton will identify your damages, pinpoint liable parties, and fight for the settlement you deserve. If we must go to trial to represent you, we’ll eagerly fight for you in the courtroom.
When Is a Dangerous Drug?
A drug becomes dangerous in several instances. If there is any risk that a drug could pose adverse health risks (injury and illness) and the consumer has not been adequately warned of those risks, you may bring a lawsuit for a dangerous drug.
A drug may be considered dangerous because:
- The manufacturer or seller did not conduct extensive testing to detect defects.
- The manufacturer or seller knew of (or should have known of) defects but failed to provide proper warning to the public.
- The manufacturer, seller, or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) failed to detect a dangerous drug for any reason.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) notes that some drugs undergo recalls once proven dangerous or defective. In fact, the FDA keeps a running account of recalled drugs, and the typical consumer might be very alarmed to see how extensive (and ever-growing) the list is.
A drug does not necessarily have to undergo a recall to qualify as dangerous. If you or a loved one suffered adverse reactions from a prescription drug, over-the-counter product, or consumer product, contact Schiller & Hamilton so that we can seek fair compensation for you.
Why You Should Choose Schiller & Hamilton to Seek Compensation for Your Damages
The legal team at Schiller & Hamilton has a passion for serving our clients. We take it personally when drug manufacturers and sellers put others’ health at risk, and we use all of our resources to get justice for victims of dangerous drugs.
When you hire a dangerous drug lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton, you will:
- Pay nothing to complete your case: Our firm requires no upfront compensation from you. We’ll hire experts, cover filing fees, and pay every other cost related to your case. We receive a fee from you only if we win your case, and that fee comes from your recovery—not your pocket.
- Have the support of a dedicated, experienced legal team: Our defective drug lawyers work as a team, helping each other when it benefits our clients. Even so, we will provide you with an attorney who has the experience and time to do your case justice.
- Receive professional client service: Our firm’s actions communicate that your case matters to us. We provide regular case updates, address all your questions and concerns in great detail, and treat you with respect. If we accept a defective drug case, it matters to us.
We work to get the entire financial recovery that you deserve. While we will negotiate for a fair settlement, we can take your case to trial if necessary. Every decision that your dangerous drug lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton makes will be in your best interest.
In case you’re still wondering whether Schiller & Hamilton is the right firm for your case, consider what our former clients say about us:
- “I would recommend them. They stayed pretty well on the spot. They stayed in contact and let me know what was going on. They were hard working and got me a fair settlement. They did a good job!” – Larry Sanders
- “Mr. Schiller was a true professional in every sense of the word. I was kept abreast with all aspects of the case, and I truly felt cared for. Without a doubt, I have no regrets using such a quality and professional law firm. Top notch experience!” – Unnamed former client
- “They let me know everything in a timely manner, told me everything to do the right way, and told me good things to do to solve my case. They showed me much respect and worked hard.” – Vernon H.
You should have no doubts about hiring Schiller & Hamilton. We’ll work hard for you.
Recoverable Damages in Dangerous Drug Cases
The negative effects of a dangerous drug can be devastating, although each case we handle is unique. Our team will identify all your recoverable damages, including:
- Pain and suffering: The serious injury and illness that defective drugs cause may be psychologically and emotionally harmful. Your pain and suffering may include physical pain, emotional distress, impaired quality of life, disability, and other pain and suffering.
- Medical expense: We’ll seek to recover the cost of any medical care stemming from a dangerous drug. This includes the cost of diagnosing, treating, and rehabilitating your symptoms.
- Lost income: We’ll seek compensation for lost income, lost professional advancement, lost earning power, and any other professional damages related to a defective drug.
Defective drugs have been associated with a wide range of serious health problems, from heart attacks to cancer. We’ll work with experts to familiarize ourselves with the dangerous drug and your symptoms (though we may already be familiar with the drug in question).
Services Schiller & Hamilton Provides Dangerous Drug Victims
Our firm provides end-to-end legal services, ensuring you can focus on your recovery. We can assist you by:
- Documenting all the damages a defective drug causes
- Assessing the cost of your damages
- Conducting in-depth research about the defective drug, and liable parties’ negligence related to that drug
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Completing all paperwork and communications
- Hiring experts
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Completing any necessary trial
Each defective drug case presents unique demands and challenges for Schiller & Hamilton to overcome. When we accept your case, we vow to finish your case.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for Your Free Consultation
A dangerous drug lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton will work to recover compensation as soon as possible. Our firm is always available to speak with you. Call Schiller & Hamilton today to complete your free consultation. There are no costs or obligations, so don’t wait.