Rock Hill Medical Malpractice Lawyers Fight For You
As adults, we accept that sometimes a person who is sick or injured will not get well despite the best medical care. We even recognize that harmful medical mistakes can and do occur. However, at the same time, patients and their loved ones have a legal right to expect medical professionals to provide an accepted standard of care at all times.
Hold Health Care Providers Accountable for Medical Negligence
We go to doctors and hospitals to receive medical services. We rely on them to help us stay healthy or to heal and get better when we have a broken bone, an injury, or a sickness. The issue is that some medical professionals do not provide the proper standard of medical care, maybe because they do not have the training or they are rushing or tired from a long shift. It could be something as simple as a communication error. The point is that it is these errors that can lead to patients being hurt or killed.
Common Situations to Call A Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Rock Hill
Failure to Diagnose
ER Medical Malpractice
Lack of Informed Consent
If you or a loved one has suffered a significantly adverse outcome from medical treatment, you are correct to question whether the medical practitioner(s) involved deviated from the accepted standard of care. For a reliable answer, you will need an investigation by experienced medical malpractice attorneys working with qualified, independent medical professionals.
Medical Malpractice & Wrongful Death
When medical malpractice happens, many times it can lead to a wrongful death case. Here’s what you need to know about these situations:
- Get compensation for the funeral bill expenses
- You deserve compensation for the loss of income that person would have given to family members, if still alive.
- Get compensation for the loss of emotional support and guidance that the person would have given family members if he/she was still alive.
At Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm, we demand compensation when a person is hurt or killed due to medical malpractice or neglect.
Call Rock Hill Medical Malpractice Attorneys at Schiller & Hamilton
At Schiller & Hamilton, our respected Rock Hill South Carolina personal injury attorneys have extensive experience investigating medical errors and pursuing medical malpractice claims for deserving patients and their families. Call us today in Rock Hill, SC
Our Rock Hill Medical Malpractice law firm provides:
- 24/7 access to our legal team. We answer phones, respond to email, and chat online with clients whenever they need us ─ including at night and on weekends and holidays.
- Direct consultation with an attorney. We know you called for help from a qualified lawyer, and that’s what you’ll get. We don’t ask assistants or paralegals to assess whether you have a case. Our attorneys meet with you one-on-one.
- Smart and strategic representation geared toward your goals. We know clients have different needs and desires when they consider legal action over the outcome of medical care. We are here to listen and to serve you. Your satisfaction is the only measure of our success.
- A sympathetic ear. Our firm is committed to taking cases when we believe our attorneys can make a difference. Medical malpractice cases can be extremely complex and challenging. Our primary concern will be to make sure your questions are answered. If you deserve compensation for what you have been put through, we want you to have every penny of it. If we don’t think we can make a case for you, we’ll explain why. No matter what, we will take the time to talk to you and address your concerns.
- Outstanding customer service. We want everyone who comes to us for help to feel like family. Part of what we can do for you during this difficult time is deal with insurance companies, creditors, and others on your behalf, so you can focus on recovering. We can also help you connect with services in the community, such as professionals to help you learn to cope with loss and grief.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
It was very excellent, I am actually going to have them handle another case for me and will be referring them to others. They handled everything professionally and communicated with me every step of the way. When I was tired of going to the doctor and just wanted to settle the case, they were right there behind me. Great people and firm.”