Accidents happen in Rock Hill every day. But if you or a loved one was injured in an accident and someone else is to blame, South Carolina personal injury law allows victims to collect compensation for their losses.
Although the prospect of a lawsuit may sound overwhelming, the dedicated attorneys at Schiller & Hamilton in Rock Hill, SC provide strong legal representation to clients with a particular focus on reducing stress and minimizing demands. Rest and recovery should be your priority after an accident. We can help with everything else.
The Rock Hill personal injury lawyers at Schiller & Hamilton have more than 20 years of experience assisting people who have been injured in all kinds of South Carolina accidents. We see the devastation that families experience when a loved one is injured, not just by looking at their astronomical medical expenses, but also by the expressions on their faces when they sit down with us for a one-one-one consultation. Our goal is to alleviate the physical, emotional and financial burdens by obtaining a full and fair recovery for every client, every time.
To learn more about how our legal team can help you, contact us to arrange a free case review.
How Our Rock Hill Attorney Can Help You
Getting prompt and proper medical care is the most important thing to do after an accident. But within days ― and sometimes only a few hours — of the accident, it’s likely that an insurance company will call asking for a recorded statement. Don’t say anything until you’ve spoken to one of our lawyers. We can take care of all negotiations with the insurers to help you pursue the best result possible.
Schiller & Hamilton helps with every facet of the legal process. We will:
- Provide an honest assessment of your claims and your legal options.
- Fight insurance carriers who seek to provide a settlement that is far less than what you deserve.
- Collect evidence to support your claim (for example, medical records, police reports, photographs, videos, witness testimony, and physical evidence such as torn clothing or a defective auto part).
- Hire experts to testify about the severity of your injuries and the current and future impact they will have on your life.
- Discuss your financial options while you are out of work and rehabilitating.
- Answer any additional questions that you may have.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The service is always good, and I know Bennett Schiller personally. He has someone named Donna working for him who was a sweetheart and goes out of her way to help everyone that she can. Donna is a great person. They handled my case well and communicated well with me all the time, this was the 2nd case that I have let them handle for me.”