Rideshare services have put the way we travel right in the palm of our hands. However, that doesn’t mean that these vehicles are free from being in accidents. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident with an Uber vehicle in Rock Hill, we can help you recover financial compensation. Our car accident lawyer will represent you if you were an Uber driver or passenger, an occupant of another vehicle, or a pedestrian injured in the accident.
At Schiller & Hamilton, we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our injured clients. Our attorneys will provide you with personalized, attentive service from start to finish.
Compensation You Can Recover After an Uber Accident in Rock Hill
A car accident can leave you with a plethora of monetary expenses and losses. Luckily, you can request economic and non-economic damages for:
- Accident-related medical bills
- Assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Current loss of income
- Future lost earnings
- Property damage or loss
- Diminished property value
- Disability and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages, where applicable
Our team will collect evidence that supports the value of your recoverable damages, including proof of income, medical bills, and vehicle repair and replacement estimates. Let our firm calculate your damages to avoid having your case undervalued or underpaid.
What You Need to Know About South Carolina’s Statute of Limitations
Like all states, South Carolina limits the time you have to file a lawsuit. In general, S.C. Ann. § 15-3-530 gives you three years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If it expires:
- The court will not allow you to file your case and dismiss it.
- You will have to legal recourse that compels compensation.
- The insurance company could refuse to negotiate further.
With enough notice from you, our personal injury lawyers will file your lawsuit for you and do everything we can to meet the filing deadline. The sooner we get to work on your behalf, the more time we have to investigate and speak to witnesses while their memories are still fresh.
For a free legal consultation with a Rock Hill Uber Accident Lawyer call 1-803-366-0333
Our Investigation Will Aim to Prove Negligence in Your Uber Accident Case
We must demonstrate the other party’s negligence to recover compensation. These four tenets comprise negligence:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
Establishing these elements is essential to your case, so we will gather different forms of evidence to substantiate each of them. Examples of evidence we may use include:
- The police report
- Witness statements
- Medical records
- Injury photos
- Expert testimonials
While we collect and organize evidence, you can focus on getting better or helping a loved one through their recovery.
How We Determine Which Insurance Company to Pursue
If we represent you, we will pursue damages from the right insurance provider. Our Uber accident lawyer serving Rock Hill will file a claim with the driver’s private insurer if:
- The driver was not signed into the app.
- The driver was signed and awaiting a ride request.
We will pursue Uber insurance if:
- The driver was signed into the app and en route to a passenger.
- The driver was actively transporting a passenger.
- The driver’s private insurer disclaims coverage.
Our Schiller & Hamilton team will sort this out for you and strive to recover fair and appropriate financial compensation.
Rock Hill Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me 1-803-366-0333
Putting Our Track Record of Success to Work for You in Your Uber Accident Case
When we take on your case, we bring over 25 years of experience in personal injury law to the table. Our entire team is passionate about fighting for your rights and the compensation you are entitled to recover. To strengthen your case, we will:
- Investigate every aspect of your Uber accident
- Gather physical evidence and documentation
- Review your accident-related medical records
- Handle all case-related communication
- Hire accident reconstruction and other experts
- Interview lay accident witnesses
- Negotiate a monetary settlement
- Take your case to court, if needed
We offer free consultations at no obligation. Our attorneys also work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing out of pocket for us to get started on your case, and we are only compensated when you are.
Reviews and Recommendations from Previous Schiller & Hamilton Clients
We are committed to creating an outstanding experience for everyone we serve. Our previous clients say:
- Luecendor J.: I was in a car accident … So, I contacted Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm and they came to my rescue. Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm is great. They make sure that you understand and listen to your situation … I made the right choice by choosing Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm.
- Matt H.: My father and I were in a serious vehicular accident which thankfully resulted only in minor injuries, and my vehicle was deemed a total loss … Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm has been there every step of the way … Thank you … for all you have done and continue to do.
Check out some more of our five-star reviews on our client testimonials page and hear why our clients recommend us in their own words.
Call Now to Get Your Free Review of Your Rock Hill Car Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured in an Uber accident, you can recover damages for your expenses and losses. Our law firm will investigate your accident and pursue favorable compensation from the appropriate insurance company.
You do not have to do it alone when our Rock Hill Uber accident lawyer will be focused on fighting for you. Contact our case review team at Schiller & Hamilton to get started today.