When you suffer injuries or lose a loved one in a truck accident, your first priority should be your physical and mental health. When you hire a Hilton Head personal injury lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton, you put your recovery first. You also give your case the attention it deserves, as our firm will handle every step of your claim or lawsuit.
Hire your Hilton Head truck accident lawyer from a firm with more than 25 years of experience leading cases like yours. Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.
Why Choose to Work With Our Hilton Head Truck Accident Attorneys?
Our firm defines itself from our competitors by investing in our clients. You will see that your Hilton Head truck accident attorney cares about your long-term recovery, both financially and physically.
Those who hire Schiller & Hamilton can expect:
- A team of compassionate attorneys: Our firm is, at its core, a team. When you tap us to lead your truck accident case in Hilton Head, you get contributions from lawyers, paralegals, and investigators. We may also hire experts to help us build the strongest case possible.
- A firm built on results: Schiller & Hamilton is able to fund our truck accident cases without worrying about expenses. This is the case because we have obtained many large financial recoveries across 25+ years of service. The mission is clear—when you hire us, you expect results. We expect the same.
- Personalized legal services from their truck accident lawyer: There is no such thing as a cookie-cutter approach to personal injury law. We provide personalized legal strategies based on your best interests.
- Familiarity with Hilton Head: Our attorneys are familiar with Hilton Head, including both its roads and civil justice system. This positions us to move forward with your case without delay.
- Trial readiness: Your truck accident lawyer will prepare your case for trial. We may ultimately settle, but we will always be ready for court.
When you put your trust in our firm, we’ve got your back. No matter how challenging your case proves to be, you can rely on Schiller & Hamilton to do what is best for you.
Former Clients Explain the Schiller & Hamilton Difference
Take a look at a few client testimonials to understand our dedication to our clients:
- “It was very excellent, I am actually going to have them handle another case for me and will be referring them to others. They handled everything professionally and communicated with me every step of the way.” – Harvey R.
- “I believe customer service is the most important aspect of any business to be successful. I have received nothing but great customer service from Schiller & Hamilton. I am very pleased with the service and compassion I received with my case in hand and am grateful to have chosen Schiller & Hamilton to represent me.” – Tarsha M.
Experience our elevated brand of client service for yourself when you hire a Hilton Head truck accident lawyer from our team. Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a Hilton Head Truck Accident Lawyer call 1-803-366-0333
Your Hilton Head Truck Accident Lawyer Will Demand a Fair Settlement for You
Our attorneys demand that truck accident victims receive all of the compensation they deserve. We will fight for a settlement covering all of your accident-related damages, which may include:
This includes the cost of:
- Emergency transport and treatment
- Doctors visits
- All other accident-related medical services
Our lawyers work closely with doctors to ensure we have calculated your medical costs accurately.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering may include:
- Acute pain from injuries
- Chronic pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep disturbances
- Lost quality of life
- Other physical, emotional, and psychological problems resulting from the traffic accident in Hilton Head
We will also include the cost of any medications, counseling, or other treatment you need for pain and suffering.
Professional damages from a truck accident may include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Lost opportunities to earn bonuses and promotions
- Lost benefits (which may occur if you lose your job)
- Loss of the psychological benefit of working
Our team may hire an economist (at no added cost to you) to project the value of any long-term professional damages.
Your Hilton Head personal injury attorney will demand compensation for any vehicle repairs, property replacement, temporary transportation, or other expenses stemming from your accident.
A Wrongful Death
Trucks are overrepresented in fatal accidents, as the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, and we represent those affected by fatal truck collisions. We offer our condolences and will seek compensation for:
- Loss of the decedent’s non-economic value (referred to as loss of consortium)
- Lost financial support
- Funeral costs
- Burial or cremation costs
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Your pain and suffering and any related treatment
- Any pain and suffering the decedent endured
- Any other economic or non-economic damages related to the fatal truck accident in Hilton Head
Our firm’s compassionate legal approach is especially necessary in wrongful death cases.
Hilton Head Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 1-803-366-0333
We Handle Every Step in Your Truck Accident Case While You Focus on Recovery
Let us take your case off your hands. Our legal team will urgently:
- Collect evidence related to your case
- Detail your damages (with medical records, employment records, and other relevant documentation)
- Calculate the value of all accident-related damages
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Take your case to trial, if we need to
We will also protect you by handling all case-related communications. Your Hilton Head truck accident lawyer will deal with the liable party, their insurer, and their representatives.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for Your Free Truck Accident Case Consultation
S.C. Ann. §15-3-530 generally requires our lawyers to file truck accident cases within three years of the collision happening. We want to speak with you, explain more about our firm, and detail the next steps in pursuing financial justice. Time is of the essence.
Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation. You are not obligated to hire our firm, so don’t wait to take advantage of our no-cost, no-obligation consultations.