Property owners throughout Hilton Head have a duty to protect patrons and other visitors. If you suffered injuries or your loved one lost their life due to a dangerous premise, a Hilton Head personal injury lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton can help. Our firm will urgently fight for compensation covering medical bills, lost income, and all other damages you’ve suffered.
A Hilton Head premises liability lawyer from our team will dedicate themselves to your case. We will demand that liable parties pay you fairly. Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.
We Will Demand Complete Financial Coverage for Your Premises Liability Incident
When we represent a motorcycle accident victim, we intend to secure compensation covering all of their accident-related damages. This will be our goal for your case, and your recoverable damages may include:
Pain and Suffering
Anyone who suffers injuries on dangerous premises can experience pain and suffering, which may include:
- Physical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Scarring and other forms of disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
Our attorneys work closely with mental health experts to diagnose our clients’ pain and suffering. We will complete this process compassionately, ensuring that we value your non-economic damages to reflect the nature of your suffering.
You deserve fair compensation for any medical services related to your premises liability incident, which may include:
- Emergency medical services
- All accident-related doctor visits
- Medical imaging services
- Hospital services
We will calculate the cost of all your accident-related medical care. Whether through an insurance claim or lawsuit, we will demand that liable parties cover these expenses.
Injured parties often suffer professional damages, which can include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost opportunities to earn bonuses and promotions
- Lost benefits
We will include these and any of your other professional damages in your Hilton Head lawsuit or claim.
We will seek compensation for any property damage related to your premises liability incident, including damage to clothing, your cell phone, and other property.
A Wrongful Death
Some premises liability incidents tragically cause the victim’s death. Our Hilton Head wrongful death lawyers can represent you if you have lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence. A wrongful death can cause many significant damages, including:
- Pain and suffering, including but not limited to grief
- The cost of any treatment you receive for your pain and suffering
- Any pain and suffering the decedent experienced
- Funeral and burial (or cremation) expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s income, household services, and other forms of support
- Loss of consortium, which is the non-economic benefits a loved one provides
- Any other economic or non-economic harm resulting from the fatal premises liability incident in Hilton Head
Our team offers our sympathies if you are coping with a wrongful death. Whether this is the case or you are recovering from injuries, a Hilton Head premises liability lawyer from our team can assist you. Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a Hilton Head Premises Liability Lawyer call 1-803-366-0333
Why Hire a Hilton Head Premises Liability Lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton?
If you want a law firm that prioritizes you, choose Schiller & Hamilton. Clients in Hilton Head hire the lawyers at our firm because:
- We have offices located strategically throughout South Carolina: Our firm only offers our services to clients we can represent effectively. Our offices throughout South Carolina ensure that you will receive hands-on, in-person legal representation.
- We offer more than 25 years of relevant legal experience: Our firm has dedicated itself to representing victims of negligence for more than a quarter-century. This degree of experience has prepared us to deliver capable representation to you.
- We go the extra mile for our clients: Our premises liability lawyers rise above the most basic call of duty. Your lawyer will help you receive medical care and start the road to recovery. We will also provide frequent case updates, show you respect and compassion, and resolve your case as soon as possible.
- We accept the financial burden of your case: Our firm will pay filing fees, expert fees, and all other case-related expenses. We will not receive a fee unless we secure compensation for you.
Schiller & Hamilton provides client-specific legal strategies. Our mission is to secure the compensation you deserve while delivering the best possible client service we can.
We Handle a Range of Premises Liability Cases
The term “premises liability” is relatively broad. The term generally refers to a case related to an accident on a dangerous property. Schiller & Hamilton handles a range of premises liability cases, including:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Negligent security cases
- Exposure to environmental hazards
- Animal attacks
- All other cases where negligence by a property owner causes harm to someone else
If you have suffered harm because of someone else’s dangerous acts or inaction, speak with the Schiller & Hamilton team about seeking financial justice.
Hilton Head Premises Liability Lawyer Near Me 1-803-366-0333
We Will Take the Burden of a Lawsuit or Insurance Claim Off Your Hands
Our firm manages every detail of our clients’ cases, ensuring that you can focus on rest, recovery, and your personal obligations. We will:
- Document and calculate your damages, determining what a fair settlement looks like
- Secure all evidence of negligence by a property owner or other liable party
- Oversee all communications and paperwork
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf
- Complete a trial, if necessary
We will negotiate tenaciously on your behalf. Liable parties do not typically offer fair compensation right away, but your attorney will insist that they meet our settlement demands. If liable parties do not negotiate in good faith, we will take your case to court.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for Your Free Consultation
S.C. Ann. §15-3-530 generally requires us to file premises liability cases within three years of the incident. This deadline may arrive sooner than you realize, so do not wait to speak with our team about your case. Your lawyer can then draft and file your case in Hilton Head as soon as possible.
Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free, no-obligation consultation.