Truck accidents are traumatic events, and the case that follows the accident may be complex. Rather than distracting from your recovery process, allow a Gaffney personal injury lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton to handle your case. We will fight for compensation to cover medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and your other accident-related damages.
With more than 25 years representing accident victims, our Gaffney truck accident lawyers will overcome every challenge your case presents. Call Schiller & Hamilton today for the legal advice you need to move forward.
Place Your Truck Accident Case in Schiller & Hamilton’s Steady, Proven Hands
Our firm will fight for your best interests, including your financial and physical recovery. When you hire us, you immediately become one of our own and should expect to feel like family.
Hire our team to lead your truck accident case in Gaffney because:
- 25 years of experience makes a difference: In more than a quarter-century getting justice for truck accident victims, we have handled many difficult cases. We are prepared for insurers’ bad-faith tactics, complicated damages, and any other demand your case presents.
- Our firm has received many accolades for our client service: We aim to deliver unparalleled client service. Our firm’s many accolades reflect the high standard our team holds itself to.
- We take the financial burden off of you: Schiller & Hamilton will bear the financial cost of your case, including expert fees and filing costs. Building a winning case is not always cheap, and you will not pay any upfront costs or out-of-pocket fees to our firm. In fact, we will only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
- We have recovered millions for clients like you: Every client we represent has suffered financial and non-economic harm because of someone else’s negligence. We always plan to win and will fight to obtain all of the money you are entitled to from the liable party.
Your lawyer will be dedicated to your case’s success. Expect frequent case updates, compassionate interactions with our team, and attentive legal service when you hire a Gaffney truck accident attorney from Schiller & Hamilton.
What Former Clients Say About Schiller & Hamilton
Along with obtaining your financial recovery, your satisfaction is our goal. Former clients explain how our law firm goes above and beyond to ensure both of these outcomes:
- “Yes, I would recommend them. They stayed pretty well on the spot. They stayed in contact and let me know what was going on. They were hard working and got me a fair settlement. They did a good job!” – Larry Sanders
- “They handled my case fantastically. I was in a terrible situation and they saw me through. They are so great. I’m using them for another legal case and even referred them to my boyfriend’s mother! I will use them again should I have a need for legal representation.” – Crystal M.
We will provide the same level of determined, client-focused legal service as we lead your case in Gaffney. Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation about hiring a truck accident lawyer.
For a free legal consultation with a Gaffney Truck Accident Lawyer call 1-803-366-0333
We Will Demand a Complete Financial Recovery for Your Truck Accident in Gaffney
Truck accidents often cause serious, and sometimes life-changing, damages. Our legal team will determine the immediate and long-term cost of your damages, which may include:
Property Costs (Including Vehicle Repairs)
A collision between a truck and another vehicle can result in significant damages, including to:
- Your vehicle
- Your phone
- Clothing, which may be torn or stained
- Any items inside your vehicle
- Any items strapped to the outside of your vehicle
Your Gaffney personal injury attorney will also determine the cost of any temporary transportation you need.
Pain and Suffering
Our legal team will account for any pain and suffering resulting from your accident, which may include:
- Immediate physical pain
- Long-term (and possibly chronic) pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which Frontiers in Psychiatry explains can affect nearly half of traffic accident victims
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Sleep disruptions
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
These kinds of symptoms can be just as significant as physical injuries.
Lost Income and Diminished Earning Capacity
Our experienced attorneys will measure the cost of your professional damages, which may include:
- Lost income (whether you earn a wage, salary, or per-project income)
- Diminished earning power
- Missed chances for performance bonuses and promotions
- Psychological problems due to your inability to work
- Any other types of professional harm resulting from the accident
We work with economists when our clients’ professional damages are long-term.
You may face post-accident medical bills for:
- Medical treatment administered at the accident scene
- Ambulance transport
- Specialist visits
- Imaging services
- Any other accident-related medical care you receive
Medical expenses are a common theme among our clients, and we know how to calculate these costs accurately.
A Loved One’s Wrongful Death
A Gaffney wrongful death lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton is ready to seek justice for your tragic loss. We offer our condolences and are prepared to pursue a fair financial recovery for:
- Your pain and suffering, including grief
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
Trust our team serving Gaffney to calculate your damages accurately and fight for fair compensation.
Gaffney Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 1-803-366-0333
Our Team Will Lead Every Step of Your Truck Accident Case
The entirety of your case will be our firm’s responsibility, and we will:
- Gather all relevant evidence, such as medical records and police reports, as soon as possible
- Document each of your accident-related damages
- Calculate the value of a fair settlement
- Represent you in settlement negotiations
- Handle any necessary trial
- Handle paperwork, communications, and all other details of your case.
Our Gaffney pedestrian accident lawyers also represent pedestrians hit by trucks. Whatever the circumstances of your accident, you can trust Schiller & Hamilton to fight for a just financial outcome.
Call a Schiller & Hamilton Truck Accident Attorney Today for a Free Consultation
There is no time to wait after a truck accident in Gaffney. Your lawyer from our team likely faces a strict filing deadline. The sooner you speak with a Schiller & Hamilton team member, the sooner we can file your case and work to secure your settlement or verdict.
Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.