It is not acceptable to manufacture or sell products that are dangerous to the public. If you or a loved one suffered harm from a dangerous or otherwise defective product, a product liability lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton will seek compensation for your damages.
Our attorneys have more than 20 years of experience seeking justice for victims of dangerous products. We will use our resources and legal knowledge to demand the financial recovery you deserve.
Types of Product Liability Cases Schiller & Hamilton Handles
We handle any case where a dangerous, defective, or improperly labeled product causes someone harm. This means we handle cases involving:
- Defective drugs
- Defective auto parts
- Defective safety equipment
- Dangerous toys
- Any other product that proves dangerous
If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a defective product, contact Schiller & Hamilton today.
Why Choose a Product Liability Lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton?
Our product liability lawyers have experience and are knowledgeable in this case type. They are determined to win for every client we represent. When you hire a lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton, you should expect:
- Our firm to handle your case from start to finish: Whether you are recovering from injuries or grieving the loss of a loved one, you won’t have to worry about your product liability case. Schiller & Hamilton will lead every step in the legal process for you.
- A professional client experience: Schiller & Hamilton’s professional and compassionate legal team will honor any special requests you have for us and remain in contact throughout your case.
- An experience-based legal approach: Our team relies on logic and experience when crafting a legal strategy. We will have a credible reason for making every decision that we make, and the driving goal is to get the money you deserve.
- The complete financial support of Schiller & Hamilton: You won’t pay us anything to start your case. We will pay all case-related expenses, and you won’t pay our fee unless we win for you.
Though we may face defendants with significant financial resources, you will have Schiller & Hamilton on your side. We will never back down from liable parties, and we will demand the entire financial recovery that you are entitled to receive.
Former Clients Endorse Product Liability Lawyers from Schiller & Hamilton
We mean what we say. When we state that we will do everything possible to win your case and ensure your satisfaction, our client testimonials back it up:
- “I had never had to use a lawyer before so I was a bit nervous about the process. It could not have been easier. I went in, explained my situation and Bennett and his staff took it from there! They took care of everything for me! It was so simple.” – Heather B
- “These guys are amazing. When I had nowhere else to turn, Bennett Schiller and his paralegal Donna Cooper, were there. They handled my case fantastically. I was in a terrible situation and they saw me through. “ – Crystal M., former client
These are two examples of the many positive testimonials we have earned from former clients. We work hard to earn every client’s satisfaction, and we will do the same in your product liability case.
Recoverable Damages in Product Liability Cases
Each product liability case is unique. Our team will complete a detailed investigation of your damages to determine the settlement you are entitled to receive. Damages in a product liability case may include:
If you pursue a product liability case, it is likely that you have medical expenses. Whether you suffered non-fatal injuries or lost a loved one, we’ll seek compensation to cover all your medical costs.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering caused by a dangerous product may include:
- Emotional distress
- Physical pain
- Loss of cognitive or physical abilities
- Lost or reduced quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
Pain and suffering is a non-economic loss that we see in most cases we handle. Our attorneys will calculate the exact cost of your pain and suffering, and we may have a mental health expert help diagnose this loss.
When our product liability clients cannot work or must reduce their hours because of injuries, they may lose:
- Earning power
- Potential bonuses
- Potential promotions
- Professional standing
If a defective product causes you to be out of work for a long period, it may be financially devastating. Schiller & Hamilton will work hard to get you financial relief as soon as possible, and that includes coverage for your professional damages.
We Will Seek to Prove Liability and Get the Financial Recovery You Deserve
Your product liability attorney from Schiller & Hamilton will handle every feature of your case, including:
- Determining why a product is worth suing over: A product can be defective in several ways. Whether it is a defective design, manufacture, labeling, or other feature that harmed you, we’ll identify the exact nature of the harmful defect.
- Documenting your damages: We’ll gather medical records, proof of lost income, and any other documentation of your damages.
- Obtaining evidence of negligence: When a product manufacturer or seller does not act reasonably, they are negligent. We will gather evidence that helps prove the negligence of the defendants in your case.
- Representing you in settlement negotiations: Our attorneys will take on those liable for your damages, whether it is a product manufacturer or someone else. Defendants in product liability cases may likely have lawyers of their own, and our team will be ready to fight for you.
When a product liability case requires us to go to trial, we go to trial. However, our goal is to recover fair compensation for you as soon as possible. Settling is generally the most direct path to compensation, so we will negotiate relentlessly on your behalf.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for Your Free Consultation
A product liability lawyer from our team may have a brief window for filing your case. Complete your free consultation as soon as possible, and we’ll begin fighting for compensation once you do.
Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.