As a parent, seeing a child suffer injuries is heartbreaking. A child’s injury may cause economic and non-economic damages that entitle you to compensation. Financial recovery may help you cover medical care for your child and help in other ways that allow you and your child to move forward.
A child injury lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton will handle your legal case in South Carolina. This will allow you to focus on your child’s recovery and well-being.
Types of Child Injury Cases Schiller & Hamilton Handles
Children can be injured in various circumstances. Our firm focuses, however, on the preventable circumstances that cause children serious injuries. This includes:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Animal attacks
- Defective drug cases
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Premises liability cases
- Drowning accidents
If your child suffered injury or illness and you believe someone is at fault, Schiller & Hamilton wants to help. Our attorneys have experience in handling child injury cases. We understand how children can suffer when parties are negligent, and we will pursue financial recovery to directly help your child.
For a free legal consultation with a Child Injury Lawyer call 1-803-366-0333
How the Team at Schiller & Hamilton Will Seek Justice for Your Child’s Injury
Our firm takes every case we handle seriously. However, when a child has suffered an injury because of someone’s negligence, the stakes seem higher. The team at Schiller & Hamilton will lead every step in your child’s injury case, including:
Your attorney from Schiller & Hamilton will determine who is liable for your child’s and your own damages. We generally use the standard of negligence to establish liability.
When someone is negligent, they act in an unreasonable manner that may put others at risk. Even if liable parties did not mean your child any harm, their negligence could make them liable for all damages.
Identifying, Documenting, and Calculating Your Child’s Damages
Our team will identify the damages that your child (and you) have suffered because of their injury. We’ll calculate the cost of those damages, and we may also document the damages with:
- Medical records
- Testimony from experts (including mental health professionals)
- Medical bills
- Invoices for any other expenses related to your child’s injuries
As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, the severity of injuries is one factor that may affect the cost of damages. We will make sure to calculate your damages accurately, as this is the compensation we will seek during settlement discussions.
Preparing for Settlement Negotiations
We will gather all relevant evidence in preparation for settlement negotiations. As we compose your case, we will:
- Visit any location that is relevant to your case
- Interview witnesses whose testimony is relevant to your case
- Secure and organize all relevant evidence
- Tie together all testimony and evidence into a comprehensive case
Your child injury lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton will enter settlement negotiations with the strongest case we can put together.
Completing Settlement Negotiations
Schiller & Hamilton will negotiate with those who owe you compensation for your child’s injuries. These parties are likely to resist paying all the compensation you deserve, but we will diligently pursue our settlement demands.
Completing a Trial, if Necessary
A trial is another option in our firm’s toolbox. If we do not get the settlement that you deserve, we are prepared to go to court.
South Carolina Child Injury Lawyer Near Me 1-803-366-0333
Why Schiller & Hamilton May Be the Right Firm for Your Child Injury Case
Schiller & Hamilton is the right firm for many whose children suffer preventable injuries. These cases require the utmost sensitivity, and our firm understands that an entire family can be affected by a child’s injury.
You may choose our firm to lead your child injury case because:
- Our reputation speaks for itself: Our client testimonials show our reputation for working hard, easing clients’ burdens, and navigating the legal process.
- We have the necessary resources: Schiller & Hamilton has represented clients for more than 20 years. During that time, we have accumulated resources that benefit our clients. We are ready to handle your case from start to finish, no matter how the legal process unfolds.
- Our clients’ satisfaction is paramount: Aside from your financial recovery, your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We’ll provide elite client service as we fight for your financial recovery.
- We cover your case’s costs: Schiller & Hamilton’s services will not put you under any additional financial pressure. Our team will cover the entire cost of your case, and we’ll ask for no upfront fee from you.
- We won’t settle for anything less than you deserve: We promise to fight for the entire financial recovery that you are entitled to. We’ll never settle for less.
Our firm has navigated the legal process time and time again. Let us use our experience and legal knowledge to fight for you and our child.
Client Testimonials for Schiller & Hamilton
Our testimonials from past clients provide a preview of how we’ll treat you:
- “These guys are amazing. When I had nowhere else to turn, Bennett Schiller and his paralegal Donna Cooper, were there. They handled my case fantastically. I was in a terrible situation and they saw me through. “ – Crystal M.
- “I give this law firm a 15 out of 10. They were very friendly and helpful, and wanted to help me more than he wanted to help himself. Ben is a really good guy.” – Cory S.
- “I thought Mr. Schiller was outstanding, he is very talented at what he does legally. Not only that, but he is personable and handled things very well.” – Beverley L.
- “They handled everything professionally and communicated with me every step of the way. When I was tired of going to the doctor and just wanted to settle the case, they were right there behind me.” – Harvey R.
Your case is our mission. Expect prompt, compassionate legal representation from the moment that we accept your case.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Child Injury Lawyer
When your child suffers preventable injuries, a lawyer from our team is here to help. We’ll seek financial recovery that closes the chapter on this difficult period in your life.
Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation. Do not wait to call, as we may face a strict deadline for filing your case.