South Carolina Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcyclists are not protected during a collision like drivers and passengers in cars and trucks. A motorcycle accident, particularly a collision with another motor vehicle, is certain to leave a rider hurt. Motorcycle accidents often cause serious or fatal injuries, as well as the costly losses that go with these tragic results.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Rock Hill, Lancaster, Beaufort, Bluffton, or elsewhere in South Carolina, you need to speak with a knowledgeable attorney at Schiller & Hamilton today. For more than 20 years, our dedicated motorcycle accident lawyers have been helping crash victims secure the full and fair compensation they need to recover and move forward with their lives.
Count on our SC Motorcycle Accident Lawyer for:
- A fast response. Our team answers phones, replies to email, and chats online 24/7 with clients ─ including at night and on weekends and holidays.
- Direct consultations with our attorneys. We know you are looking for an attorney’s help, and that’s what you’ll get. We don’t hand off potential cases for assistants or paralegals to assess. Our attorneys meet personally with you to evaluate your claim.
- Smart and strategic representation geared toward your goals. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are skilled negotiators and respected litigators. We measure our success by your satisfaction.
- Motorcycle enthusiasts who understand you. We ride. We understand why you ride. We also know the disdain and sometimes outright prejudice motorcyclists face. We don’t let at-fault drivers get away with blaming riders for the harm they cause.
- Outstanding customer service. Our team treats everyone who comes through our doors like family. We will do everything we can to make your life easier during this difficult time. That includes intervening with insurance companies and creditors so you can focus on your recovery and health.
- A sympathetic ear. Schiller & Hamilton is committed to pursuing claims when we believe our attorneys can make a difference. But we won’t decide anything without meeting with you. If we think you can handle your claim without an attorney, we’ll say so. If we don’t think you have a viable case, we’ll explain why. No matter what, we will sit and talk to you to address your questions and concerns.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“It was very excellent, I am actually going to have them handle another case for me and will be referring them to others. They handled everything professionally and communicated with me every step of the way. When I was tired of going to the doctor and just wanted to settle the case, they were right there behind me. Great people and firm.”