South Carolina Personal Injury Attorney
Under South Carolina personal injury law, people who are injured in accidents caused by the negligence or recklessness of others have a right to compensation for their losses from those at fault. However, this money usually comes from insurance companies, which will do whatever it takes to avoid paying a full and proper claim.
For more than 20 years, the dedicated South Carolina personal injury lawyers of Schiller & Hamilton have helped victims of car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and other serious accidents recover full and fair compensation for their injuries and losses. We are proud that so many of our clients have recommended us to friends and family, and we work hard every day to exceed their expectations.
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt in an accident someone else caused, you should act quickly to protect your legal rights.
Schiller & Hamilton Law Office has the following locations:
You can count on our SC Personal Injury Lawyer to provide:
- 24/7 availability. Our team takes phone calls, replies to email, and chats online whenever clients need us ─ including at night, and on weekends and holidays.
- Direct consultation with an experienced attorney. When you request an initial consultation on your case, you will be connected to an attorney for a one-on-one meeting. We don’t ask paralegals or assistants to evaluate your case.
- Smart and strategic representation geared toward your goals. We are here to serve you with all the legal knowledge, skills, and abilities our personal injury lawyers have at their disposal. Your satisfaction is the only measure of our law firm’s success.
- Outstanding customer service. Our entire legal team wants you to feel like family. We want to do everything we can to make your life easier during this difficult time. That includes managing paperwork and communication required by insurers and creditors, and arranging other accident-related assistance for you as needed. We’ll work toward your financial recovery while you focus on a medical recovery from your accident.
- A sympathetic ear. Our firm is committed to taking cases in which we believe our attorneys can make a difference for the client. We won’t make any decision about your case without discussing it with you. If we think you have a fair settlement offer or can get one without an attorney, we’ll tell you. If we don’t think we can mount a successful claim for you, we’ll explain why. But no matter what, we will take the time to talk to you and answer your questions and concerns.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The service is always good, and I know Bennett Schiller personally. He has someone named Donna working for him who was a sweetheart and goes out of her way to help everyone that she can. Donna is a great person. They handled my case well and communicated well with me all the time, this was the 2nd case that I have let them handle for me.”