Those responsible for a dog must keep others safe from the potential of an attack. When a pet owner, kennel, veterinarian, or other responsible party fails to prevent an attack, they may be financially liable for damages.
Schiller & Hamilton will seek fair compensation for damages you’ve suffered from a dog attack. A dog bite lawyer from our firm will evaluate your damages and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Why Dog Bite Victims Hire Schiller & Hamilton to Seek a Financial Recovery
Those who have suffered a dog bite may face great uncertainty, unsure how to proceed next. After all, a dog bite is not a common occurrence for most. By hiring Schiller & Hamilton, you can continue to focus on your recovery without worrying about a claim or lawsuit.
Dog bite victims trust our firm to represent them because:
- We have proven it: Our attorneys have more than 20 years of combined legal experience. In that time, we have won compensation for many victims of dog bites. Ask us about relevant case results when you complete your free consultation.
- We cover case-related costs: We make it easy for clients to hire us, as we cover all case-related costs. This includes filing costs, expert fees, case-related transportation costs, and all other case-related expenses.
- We never settle for the easy option: There comes a time in most cases when a law firm can accept a settlement or continue fighting for the compensation the client deserves. We never settle for less than the client deserves, even if it would be in our firm’s best interests. When we agree to fight for you, we see the fight through to the very end.
- We will respect you and your time: You had a choice of different law firms, and you chose us. We’ll reward your trust in us by working on getting a financial recovery as quickly as possible. We’ll also show you the utmost respect in every interaction with our firm.
- Our entire firm will work for you: When you hire a lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton, you get much more than your attorney. You also get the effort of paralegals, investigators, and any experts we hire.
You deserve a dog bite lawyer you can trust. When you hire an attorney from Schiller & Hamilton, that’s what you get.
Client Testimonials Document Schiller & Hamilton’s Effectiveness
Our former clients explain what it means to have Schiller & Hamilton represent you:
- “I just checked in with them here and there and before I knew it was all over and I left one VERY satisfied client. Not to mention their staff is so friendly, lively and polite. I always felt at home when I would go to their office.” – Heather B.
- “It was a pleasure to work with the staff at Schiller & Hamilton. They were always willing to go above and beyond what was expected. I sincerely appreciated their professionalism and dedication in the handling of my case.” – Crystal B.
- “They are fast acting and their communication with us has been awesome to say the least. I would recommend Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm to any of my close friends and especially my personal family, and they will be the first people I call if I ever need advice or help.” – Matt H.
These are just a few of the many testimonials we have earned from satisfied clients.
For a free legal consultation with a Dog Bite Lawyer call 1-803-366-0333
We’ll Determine Who Is Liable for Your Dog Bite (and We’ll Handle Every Other Step in Your Case, Too)
The Insurance Information Institute (III) explains that pet owners’ insurance policies sometimes cover the cost of a dog bite. However, we’ll examine your damages and determine the best strategy for seeking compensation.
While pet owners are often liable for dog bites, another party could be liable. If the pet has no clear owner or was in someone’s possession other than the owner’s at the time of your attack, we’ll determine who is liable for your damages.
Our team will also:
- Secure proof of your damages: We’ll get medical records, photographs, and medical images of your injuries, proof of the time you missed from work, and all other available documentation of your damages.
- Calculate the total cost of your case: We will determine the cost of each individual damage and, in doing so, determine the total cost of your case. This will set the target for our settlement negotiations.
- Lead settlement negotiations: Schiller & Hamilton will represent you in settlement negotiations. We will present a comprehensive case detailing why you deserve the settlement that we demand from liable parties.
- Manage every other case-related duty: From phone calls to paperwork and attending case-related meetings, Schiller & Hamilton will complete every step in your case.
With our firm leading the way, you’ll be able to focus on your recovery from your dog bite.
South Carolina Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me 1-803-366-0333
Recoverable Damages for a Dog Bite Victim
The severity of your injuries may determine the nature of your damages. A dog bite victim may suffer:
- Physical pain
- Emotional distress
- Psychological pain
- Lost income and benefits
- Medical expenses
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost quality of life
- Lost earning power
- Other damages
Our team will work with medical professionals, mental health experts, and anyone else who can help us identify, document, and value your damages.
We’ll Lead Your Case at No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Cost
Many of our clients approach us in a fragile state—physically, psychologically, and financially. We will do everything in our power to ease your stress, and that starts with a client-friendly fee structure.
When you hire a dog bite attorney from Schiller & Hamilton, you:
- Pay us nothing up front.
- Allow us to cover all case-related costs.
- Only pay us a fee if we win for you.
Our fee comes from the financial recovery we get for you, not your own pocket.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Dog Bite Lawyer
Your dog bite lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton may have a brief time to file your case. Don’t wait to contact us, as we’ll start your case as quickly as possible.
Call Schiller & Hamilton today for your free consultation.