South Carolina Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Bicycle riders typically face life-threatening injuries when they are hit by cars, trucks, or other motor vehicles. They may suffer serious injuries from the initial collision or from being knocked to the ground or thrown from their bikes. These types of catastrophic injuries can lead to expensive medical bills, lost income, and ongoing financial burdens.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a bicycle accident in South Carolina, our dedicated personal injury attorneys can help you pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve. Our South Carolina bicycle accident lawyers have been helping crash victims recover financially and move on with their lives for more than 20 years.
Clients have come to trust us because:
- Our team provides a fast response 24/7. Our team answers phones, responds to email, and chats online with clients when they need us, whether at night, on weekends or holidays.
- Our lawyers personally assess cases. We don’t ask assistants or paralegals to screen cases or provide initial consultations. Our attorneys meet one-on-one with accident victims to evaluate claims.
- We show compassion for everyone we talk to. Schiller & Hamilton pursues accident claims when we believe our attorneys can make a difference in our clients’ lives. An initial legal consultation is always free in an injury case, and if we think you can handle your claim without an attorney, we’ll tell you. If we don’t think you have a winnable case, we’ll explain why. But no matter what, we will sit down and talk with you to address each of your questions and concerns.
- Our attorneys tailor legal representation toward your goals. We are skilled negotiators and respected litigators. If we can move forward for you, we’ll develop a smart and strategic approach to a bicycle accident claim that meets your needs. We measure our success only by your satisfaction.
- Our law firm is committed to outstanding customer service. We want everyone who comes to us for help to feel like family. During this difficult time, our team will do everything we can to make your life easier. This includes dealing with insurance companies and creditors for you, so you can focus on your recovery and health.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Everything went fine. He did the best that he could with the case. They let me know everything in a timely manner, told me everything thing to do the right way, told me good things to do to solve my case. They showed me much respect and worked hard. I wish Bennett Schiller and his family well and thank him for everything.”