Boat owners, operators, and manufacturers have a legal duty to act responsibly. Failing to do so can lead to a boat accident, causing injury. If you or a loved one suffered fatal or non-fatal injuries in a boat accident, the team at Schiller & Hamilton will seek compensation for your damages.
A boat accident lawyer from our team will handle every step of your case. Our team has a great deal of experience representing boat accident victims in South Carolina, and we’ll fight for the financial recovery you are entitled to receive.
Reasons to Choose Schiller & Hamilton for Your Boat Accident Case
You should know what you are getting before you hire a boat accident lawyer (and the firm that employs them). At Schiller & Hamilton, we aim to provide an experience that meets every client’s needs. As our client, you should expect:
- A firm that doesn’t quit: Schiller & Hamilton has developed a reputation for fighting for every dollar our clients deserve. Our client testimonials prove it.
- Compassion and respect: There is a right way to treat boat accident victims: the Schiller & Hamilton way. Our team will go the extra mile to satisfy you with our legal service.
- Total financial support: You don’t pay a dime upfront to hire Schiller & Hamilton. Our firm covers every case-related expense, and we only receive a fee if you receive a settlement or verdict. This provides complete personal financial protection for you.
- Total legal support: You’ll be able to focus on your recovery or grieving a loved one without worrying about your boat accident case. Once we have gotten your account of events, our team provides end-to-end legal service.
- An all-around quality experience: Our team works to honor your requests, get your financial recovery, and protect you from harm. We will work hard on your behalf, and we’ll do everything in our power to provide a quality legal experience.
Our attorneys have more than 20 years of combined legal experience. We’ll lean on this experience as we fight for your total financial recovery.
Client testimonials show you that we always put the client’s interests first:
- “It was excellent. Mr. Schiller was the bomb. He was very helpful, always checked in with us, and we were very pleased. Mr. Schiller always calls back in a timely manner. He was very organized and always listened to us.” – Mr. and Mrs. Sanders, former clients
- “The attention that my husband’s case received from Schiller & Hamilton was far more than we could have expected or hoped for. They made us feel like we mattered, we were not just another case. I would recommend them to anyone in need of an attorney.” – Evelyn and James J.
- “I believe customer service is the most important aspect of any business to be successful. I have received nothing but great customer service from the Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm.” – Tarsha M., former client
These testimonials represent the standard client experience. You’ll get the same high degree of legal service when you hire a boat accident lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton.
Recoverable Damages for Boat Accident Victims
We evaluate clients’ damages on a case-by-case basis. We will identify your current and future economic and non-economic damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses: Any injury caused by a boating accident requires medical attention. We’ll seek to get compensation for all accident-related medical expenses in South Carolina.
- Pain and suffering: A boat accident victim may experience pain, emotional distress, depression, lost quality of life, and other types of pain and suffering. We will seek compensation not just for your pain and suffering but also for related treatment.
- Lost income and similar damages: If injuries cost you income, earning power, bonuses, promotions, or other professional benefits, we’ll seek compensation for those damages.
- Damage to your boat and other personal property: If your boat, phone, or other personal property suffered damage during the accident, we will include property costs in your lawsuit or claim.
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a boat accident, we will explain what recoverable damages are. We extend our condolences and will fight to get justice for your lost loved one.
How Our Attorneys Work to Win Boat Accident Cases
Schiller & Hamilton will lead every step of your boat accident case, including:
The United States Coast Guard tracks recalls for boats and boating equipment. If a dangerous or defective product caused the boat accident, the manufacturer may be liable. Other potentially liable parties include:
- A negligent boat driver
- A municipality whose negligence led to your accident
- Any other party that caused your accident or has legal liability for the accident
Rest assured that we’ll identify those who owe you compensation.
Securing All Relevant Evidence
We will secure evidence in your case by:
- Getting your account of the accident
- Interviewing witnesses
- Reconstructing the accident
- Hiring experts to testify about liability
- Securing all physical evidence
Evidence will be a key part of our settlement negotiations. Our team will complete a thorough investigation to present the strongest possible case.
Documenting Your Damages
Our firm will prove the damages you’ve suffered because of your boat accident. Documentation may include:
- Medical expenses
- Past pay stubs
- Images of your injuries
- Expert testimony about psychological and emotional trauma
Schiller & Hamilton collects all available documentation of our clients’ damages. This approach allows us to demand all the compensation you deserve.
Fighting for Your Financial Recovery
We will lead settlement negotiations and handle any necessary trial for you. When liable parties fight against your financial recovery, we press forward relentlessly.
We Provide Our Legal Services at No Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Cost to You
Our fee structure allows you to hire us regardless of your financial situation. We get no fee unless we win.
Call Schiller & Hamilton Today for a Free Consultation About Your Boat Accident Case
Hiring a boat accident lawyer from Schiller & Hamilton is as simple as making a phone call. Our team is always available, so call us today for your free consultation. There is no cost or obligation, so don’t wait.