No one anticipates being involved in an accident, but when one happens, you need to focus on getting treatment for your injuries and collecting the insurance information from the other drivers.
When you’ve been in a car accident in South Carolina, the apps on your phone can be a vital resource. Car accident apps can help you contact emergency services, call for roadside assistance, and gather the information needed to create an accident report, all with just a few taps on your phone.
Apps Can Help After an Accident
Apps such as the five listed here can be a valuable resource if you ever find yourself involved in a car accident.
- iWrecked – This is a simpler app than some of the others on this list, but its functionality is still quite robust. You can pre-set emergency contacts and vehicle information, so they are available when you need them most. You can also take pictures, take notes, and generate a car accident report in PDF format.
- Help I Crashed My Car – A more advanced car accident report app, Help I Crashed My Car lets you do everything iWrecked does, plus it can track how the accident happened if you have GPS enabled.
- SOSmart – This app stands out for the automatic features it offers. It can automatically detect if an accident has occurred and can send location information to your emergency contacts. It will also automatically provide information on the location of nearby hospitals and the fastest routes to get to them.
- AAA app – If you already use AAA’s services, the AAA app is an ideal supplement to your membership. You can use the app to contact a tow truck and get other roadside assistance.
- AxiKit Accident Report Kit – The AxiKit app walks users through the process of collecting data after a collision. Services include gathering and storing eyewitness accounts with voice recording and assistance with taking the right type of photos at the scene.
Installing one or more of these apps can be extremely helpful in the confusing and disorienting aftermath of a collision.
How Schiller & Hamilton Can Help After a Car Accident
A car accident app can be extremely helpful in the immediate aftermath of a car crash. However, once the dust settles, you will most likely discover that you need legal assistance to pursue the full compensation you are owed for your injuries, lost wages, damage to your vehicle, and other accident-related losses.
If you’ve been in a car accident in South Carolina, the dedicated and compassionate attorneys at Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm will be there to fight for you. Our motto is “Don’t Go It Alone, We’ve Got Your Back” – and we make that commitment to every client who walks through our door.
Our consultations are always free, so contact us online or by phone now to discuss your case with a member of our team today.